Tim Tim is offline

Default Happy Mother's Day!!

On May 11, 8:30*am, John H. wrote:
The weather here sucks, rainy and chilly, so no boat ride with the mother
of the household today. We'll plant the mother's day flower she got, a
nice, big, Mandevilla. She loves 'em.http://tinyurl.com/4knuk7But, they
don't live through the winter unless dug up and brought inside. Maybe this
year I'll try that.

MrsH wants a steak. She's wanting the crowned filet from the Outback, so
that's what she'll get.

Hopefully you guys will be able to get the Mrs out on the water.

Don't forget to call the daughters who've got kids!
--
John *H*

It really poured here all Sunday morning, and most though the day.
After services I did take the mrs. out to one of her favorite eat
joints that I can't stand. but that's ok. It was HER day!

And thought this would be a good last meal before she gets hit w/the
second round of chemo today. ARRRRGH! Here comes the misery....