Default Happy Mother's Day!!

The weather here sucks, rainy and chilly, so no boat ride with the mother
of the household today. We'll plant the mother's day flower she got, a
nice, big, Mandevilla. She loves 'em. http://tinyurl.com/4knuk7 But, they
don't live through the winter unless dug up and brought inside. Maybe this
year I'll try that.

MrsH wants a steak. She's wanting the crowned filet from the Outback, so
that's what she'll get.

Hopefully you guys will be able to get the Mrs out on the water.

Don't forget to call the daughters who've got kids!
--
John *H*
Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 8:30*am, John H. wrote:
The weather here sucks, rainy and chilly, so no boat ride with the mother
of the household today. We'll plant the mother's day flower she got, a
nice, big, Mandevilla. She loves 'em.http://tinyurl.com/4knuk7But, they
don't live through the winter unless dug up and brought inside. Maybe this
year I'll try that.

MrsH wants a steak. She's wanting the crowned filet from the Outback, so
that's what she'll get.

Hopefully you guys will be able to get the Mrs out on the water.

Don't forget to call the daughters who've got kids!
--
John *H*

It really poured here all Sunday morning, and most though the day.
After services I did take the mrs. out to one of her favorite eat
joints that I can't stand. but that's ok. It was HER day!

And thought this would be a good last meal before she gets hit w/the
second round of chemo today. ARRRRGH! Here comes the misery....

On Mon, 12 May 2008 05:07:12 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On May 11, 8:30*am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Hopefully the chemo will work and the **** will stop.

We went to Outback, and I was very disappointed. I had the big porterhouse,
but when it came out it didn't appear to be nearly as big as I had
remembered it. And, it was tough and over cooked. I'm not one to whine in
restaurants, but I'll probably not be going back anytime soon. I sent a
letter to the Outback folks. We'll see what happens.

We've had nothing but rain and storms since last Thursday. My back yard
could float a boat.
--
John *H*

On May 11, 8:30 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Man, shingles can be BAD. I remember my aunt had shingles so bad she
was in the hospital for two weeks!

wrote:

On May 11, 8:30 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Yes. my mom had it when she was about 45. I remember lots of the pain.

On May 14, 12:38*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

On May 13, 1:37 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I cooked up a nice filet and shrimp with baked potatoes for SWMBO. She
came
down with Shingles last week, so is both in pain and drugged out state.
Bill

.. .

wrote:

On May 11, 8:30 am, John H. wrote:
[...]

Yes. my mom had it when she was about 45. *I remember lots of the pain.- Hide quoted text -

Hope your wife gets over it easily.

Happy 4th! Capt. Rob ASA 6 July 9th 07 03:56 AM
NSA Reports More Phone Usage on Mother's Day! Dan J.S. General 0 May 15th 06 11:21 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Capt. Rob ASA 5 May 15th 06 08:15 PM