Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Any yacht brokers hang out here?

On 2008-05-03 15:52:11 -0400, "Dennis Pogson"
said:

Tom Dacon wrote:
Are there any yacht brokers that hang out in this group? I'm going to
be preparing a 41' wooden sloop for sale one of these days, and I
have some questions about certain upgrades that I'm thinking about
doing. I'm wondering if I can get some informed opinions about
whether the cost of the upgrades would pay off, either in terms of
making the boat more attractive for sale or getting me a better price.

Best option to secure a better price is to have a full survey done, and made
available to serious bidders. I sold a yacht that had been on the market for
5 years by this method.

The unsaid thing: Spend your money on fixing the primary faults if you can.

--
Jere Lull