stevej

Default Building a boat

You could first build a model of the boat you want to build.

Lets say I will buid it myself, how much time and money is involved

(providing I will be able to work on it only on weekends, and maybe some
weekdays, like hollidays)

Old Chinese proverb..."When you get your house done, you die". Wonder
if this applies to boat building?

The new guy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to start?
My dream is to have a 30-40 feet power boat that I could take in the ocean
(Florida to the Caribbean Islands and back). Lets say I will buid it