posted to rec.boats.building
imagineero imagineero is offline

Default what van der stadt is this?

Thanks Bruce,
But even if i was willing to shell out AU$100+ for a book which may or
may not have this boat in it, I think the boat would most likely be
sold by the time the book arrived.

Shaun

wrote:
Hi all,
hoping someone can identify this 30 foot van der stadt for me and any
information available on it?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=3202450731....

Ive looked around on the net, but could find no information except,
maybe that its a dogger? *or a vita? *doesnt look like a pioneer. *I
have contacted the seller looking for more info, but no replies. *It
looks like a ply boat, and probably with a drop keel from the look of
the pictures?

Would welcome any thoughts on this one, Its in adelaide in australia,
if i do buy Id need to sail it to melbourne and not sure if this
vessel is a blue water capable boat or not. *Would have preferred
something with a 3/4 keel rather than a fin keeler, but seems more
people are doing blue water sailing with fin keels thesedays?

Thanks!

Shaun

Tryhttp://www.stadtdesign.com/English/book.htm

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct Addr is bpaige125atgmaildotcom)