Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] Bruce in Bangkok[_5_] is offline

Default Under Way, Not Making Way, Aground and Not Under Command, revisited

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:32:52 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:21:20 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:42:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:51:54 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:11:22 GMT,
wrote:

You are now claiming to know (or possibly control?) what a court would or would
not do? I have two words for you: PUL EASE

Thank you. As it turns out I have an expert in the family.

Someone who knows what courts will do without even a trial? This is HUGE! Think
of all the time effort and money that can be saved now that we can replace the
entire legal system with someone in your family.

Gee! You have an expert in your family too? Here I was thinking that I
was the only one who was married to the Last Word in Everything. I
assume that my sympathy is reciprocated :-)

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

No, that was resident deity WayneB who is omnicient and omnipresent.

Aw, well I'm sorry that you don't have the experience of She Who is
Always Right. I'm not sure that WayneB can give you the full flavor of
the experience.