Dan Thomas

Default Squirt Horsepower

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message ...
Did you check the registry on Glen-L's site?

I saw 18 buidlers of the Squirt Registered. Most listed an e-mail address.

That is the best advice yet. Thanks. I'll do it.

Dan

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Dan Thomas" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone here had experience with the Glen-L Squirt? My son and I
are building one and are getting to the point where we need to find an
outboard. The plans call for 10 HP max, which I believe is a
cover-your-butt recommendation, as the Squirt plans from the 70s
called for 20 HP. If it's going to haul the two of us, totalling 320
lb or so, I don't believe ten horses will get any respect at all.
Any input is welcomed. I did a Google search on the subject
without much success.

Dan