posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bloody Horvath Bloody Horvath is offline

Default Political Crap OT

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:01:49 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote this crap:

"Marty" wrote in message

Looking from the outside, it looks like the Democrats are beating
themselves with a stick. Slinging mud at each other,,,McCain must be
chuckling at the ineptitude. The single biggest thing that is being
demonstrated in primary after primary is that America is still
fundamentally racist, blacks vote for blacks, whites vote for whites, and
there are a lot of white Dems who think that's not the case, enough that
Obama is likely to be running against McCain. Anyone care to speculate if
the US is ready to elect a black president?

Cheers
Marty

I don't see it that way. I think that given the record turnout, no matter
who finally is the nominee, that person will be pretty much fully supported
by the people who voted for the other person. How anyone can seriously
consider voting for McCain, given all that he is/stands for... continuing
the war, lack of fiscal understanding, poor human rights outlook, not to
mention his age, etc., is certainly beyond me. While he may be a hero, he
comes from a long line of aristocracy of admirals, and he's married to a
heiress. While Bill/Hillary are certainly wealthy, they came from the
working class. Obama is much the same. He has a lot of support among whites,
especially those with a college or better education. I don't think you can
classify the US as a racist society compared to the way we were 30/40 or
more years ago. We have a long way to go, but things are better.

That's what your gay friends in California tell you. I and my friends
in the midwest would never consider voting for a Commander in Chief
who doesn't have any military experience.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.