Jim Woodward

Default Usin a wringer off a wringer washer

There are a number of spring loaded stock feeder devices you can buy for
production runs in a table saw, shaper, etc. They come with wheels that
rotate in one direction (so there's no kickback) or both directions.
see
http://www.woodstockinternational.com/board_buddies.cfm

I've never used them on a shaper (I don't own a shaper) but they work very
well on a table saw and a router table.

--
Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

..
"akingston" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Hello I an new to the internet and new to this group I was wondering if
someone would answer this question.
I recently built a canoe had a lot of trouble making the joints in the
boards mostly because not having good contact with the tool in the shaper
.Was wondering if you could use the wringer off an old winger washer as an
impute or output .if there are plans somewhere in the internet I wish
someone tell me about them Thanks

Al