Fred Williams

Default Ritchie Globemaster on eBay

I hope you won't think this too off topic. Just pretend I'm talking about a
boat fuel tank and not the one off my antique John Deere.

I'm looking for information, opinions, tips and tricks as related to tank
repair short of replacing and or paying a shop to do the work, i.e.
do-it-yourself repair.

I'm considering JB Weld for the holes and cracks, then using one of the many
(open for favorites) liquid, normally three part, fuel tank repair kits.

I know it is a rule of Neptune that any tank on a boat will leak, not if,
when. So I know you guys have the experience.

Fred

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
Brian D wrote:

Glenn,

More info on the fuel tanks? Kracor's are pretty good. I'm planning

on
custom aluminum for my particular application, but there may be several

of