Backyard Renegade

Default Watermaker for sale on EBAY - courtesy of Glenn & Jim

Glenn Ashmore wrote in message news:ol6rb.10845$62.184@lakeread04...
Backyard Renegade wrote:

It's ok, there is a photo and that's all he needs. Glenn should have
one built in a month or so and have schemes and photos of the working
model posted by spring.... of course, by the time he is done is will
probably cost him $80,000 to build it, but he can sell us the excess
material and come out even!
Scotty from Smallboats.com

You don't know how true that statement is.

Oh yes I do! I tinker too :0
Scotty

:-) Actually the total cost
ended up about $2,500 but I think I blew about $300 on stainless high
pressure fittings, valves and miscellaneous gauges and switches that
were either wrong or not needed. OTOH, there is always somebody on eBay
willing to take them off my hands. :-)