d b

Default Making fiberglass not slippery

Get a heavy textured natural lambs wool roller and apply the final gel
coat with that, it will leave you a nice slip resistant shower base
that is "pebbled", not holes and not sharp like sand. You can find
lambs wool rollers at most any paint store, even Home Depot.

John Smith wrote:

I am putting some fiberglass/epoxy on the floor of my shower (okay, it is a
little off topic, but I could have said my boat deck...) and I want to be
sure it is not slippery. I was thinking about sprinkling some sand on it
before it is totally set. Does that make sense, or is there a better way?

Thanks.

(the shower floor flexes a little too much, and I am afraid it will crack. I
would rather fiberglass it before it cracks than after.)

------------

Apply epoxy - then cover completely with sugar or salt. Let epoxy set. Then wash
- dissolve the sugar/salt

paul

Until I do the other one,this one means nothing
Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")
_/ )