Jacques Mertens

Default 5 gal epoxy prices < $60/gal ?

Our System Three resin sells for a lot less: $ 39.00 a gallon per 5 gallons.
http://www.boatbuildercentral.com/products.php?id=3

I am not certain of the exact viscosity because it depends on the hardener.
The resin is around or below 600 centipoise. In all cases, I would test a
sample: viscosity is only one factor and viscosity is really difficult to
measure anyway. The standard is Haake but who knows what is used?
I would test.

Once you go above 15 gallons, we can supply Phase 2 which has a lower
viscosity.
--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
I need 5 to 10 gal of a light low viscosity epoxy [approx 600 cps @ 70
deg Fahrenheit] and have not discovered anything for less than about
$60/gal.

Is that about as good as I'm going to do ?

Thank you,
--
Courtney Thomas
s/v Mutiny