Default Making fiberglass not slippery

Don't do this - it makes it toooooooo hard to clean. Put a few stick
on grip strips down. You'll never get the soap scum, oil, etc out of
the salt'sugar holes.

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:37:02 GMT, Paul Oman
wrote:

John Smith wrote:

I am putting some fiberglass/epoxy on the floor of my shower (okay, it is a
little off topic, but I could have said my boat deck...) and I want to be
sure it is not slippery. I was thinking about sprinkling some sand on it
before it is totally set. Does that make sense, or is there a better way?

Thanks.

(the shower floor flexes a little too much, and I am afraid it will crack. I
would rather fiberglass it before it cracks than after.)

Apply epoxy - then cover completely with sugar or salt. Let epoxy set. Then wash
- dissolve the sugar/salt

paul