Paul Oman

Default Making fiberglass not slippery

John Smith wrote:

I am putting some fiberglass/epoxy on the floor of my shower (okay, it is a
little off topic, but I could have said my boat deck...) and I want to be
sure it is not slippery. I was thinking about sprinkling some sand on it
before it is totally set. Does that make sense, or is there a better way?

Thanks.

(the shower floor flexes a little too much, and I am afraid it will crack. I
would rather fiberglass it before it cracks than after.)

Apply epoxy - then cover completely with sugar or salt. Let epoxy set. Then wash
- dissolve the sugar/salt

paul

PAUL OMAN ----- Progressive Epoxy Polymers, Inc.
Frog Pond Hollow - 48 Wildwood Dr - Pittsfield NH 03263
603-435-7199 FAX 603-435-7182 VISA/MC/Discover
http://www.epoxyproducts.com
Boating site: http://www.epoxyproducts.com/marine.html