Wesley Mouch Wesley Mouch is offline

Default Wilbur and Redcloud

Skip Gundlach wrote in news:4bef688d-619c-4908-
:

Wilbur and Redcloud

As long-termers here know, I (well, we) had a wreck (not a sinking)
which later involved an extraction courtesy of the USCG. Sure wish
I'd had my camera, as apparently the MIA Sector doesn't do video. It
was an adventure I'd like to have had a record of, and the FOIA aside,
it seems impossible to get a record of the occasion from the USCG (I
tried, with one of the reps there, for months).

largish snip

Wow, with your dubious record be sure to equip your boat with one of
those new fancy 406 EPIRBS. And get your last will and testament in
order. And a generous donation to science would be nice.

--
W. Mouch, State Science Institute