Larry Larry is offline

Default OT-Systems breaking down....

I got a blurred copy of a check that I had cashed at Wachovia, my bank,
for 140.31 back yesterday. The stamp on it said CANNOT IDENTIFY ACCOUNT
from Bank of America. The Wachovia clerk in some boiler room had put an
account number 999999999999 across the bottom because she couldn't read
the blurry numbers on the digital image of the check which goes straight
into the shredder as soon as it's scanned because my politicians who
work for the bankers let them have something called "Check 21" to save
the bankers from paying someone to return checks to their proper place
for the awful fees they charge. When I was informed, back a few years
ago, I said this was an awful idea and was going to cause untold grief.
Now, it's my turn to feel it.

I took the copy of the check they told me was a legal copy to Bank of
America to cash the "legal copy". BOLDLY across the top of the picture
of the check, it says the name, address, phone number of the 130-year-
old black Baptist church who wrote me the check. I asked them to LOOK
UP the name of the church and cash it because you can't read the acct
number. Of course, this requires INTERROGATION of our damned computer
system, which would take several microseconds, so we couldn't do that
because we can't read the check number on the **** poor copy Wachovia
made.

Now, I'm going to have to go back to the church and get ANOTHER check
for them to screw up...MAKE YOUR OWN COPIES OF EVERY CHECK YOU CASH OR
DEPOSIT BECAUSE CHECK 21 WILL SCREW YOU GOOD......I will from now
on....dammit.

I went to retrieve my mail from my PO Box at the main distribution
center post office, as I have since the 1st day it was open many years
ago. My lock had been changed, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PAID MY BOX RENTAL
THE DAY THE RENTAL NOTICE CAME IN THE BOX to one of the clerks out front
DIRECTLY. I'm gonna have his sorry black ass this morning on his boss'
carpet, right after breakfast. I hope they didn't send any of my
important mail back as "UNDELIVERABLE" or there will be WAR which may
destroy the entire facility.

This morning, searching for the tiny little register tape receipt for
the damned PO Box, I stumbled upon a car tax payment of $11.43 that had
fallen in between the cracks of the car seat that was due 3/31/08 'OR
ELSE'. That will cost me $55 in penalty fees from the highway
department as soon as some bureaucrat sees I'm 4 days late.

It's foggy as hell in Charleston, this morning, making all this misery
that more miserable. Thoughts of suicide have come to mind during
periods of intense rage while beating on inanimate objects.

I had to tell someone. Thank you for listening......(c;

Why do we let "them" do this to us??