mark s

Default reupholstering boat seats

Thanks Rod.
My boat is already at the upholstery shop and the upholsterer said he
can make any pattern / color I want. He's waiting on me! I wanted to
see some type of "model" to see what the seat/color combo will look
like, prior to actually having it done! This is more difficult than I
anticipated! I've been scanning boattraderonline.com and looking at
interiors...
The boat is an 84 sea ray w/ some brown wood. The upholstery is
brown, but its torn and going to be replaced. I want to get a decent
color combo to match the wood and other brown tones in the boat - but
I'm not really fond of the brown colored seats (which would match!)

-mark