Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On 2008-03-25 20:09:32 -0400, " said:

On Mar 25, 12:56 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
Refresh my memory or check this. Is the hunting only at full RPM?

Typically when it is acting up it can hold ~1000 pretty steady even
with a load but looses power above that if any load is applied and
starts hunting. The cycle always starts with a loss of rpm and may
drop all the way off to slow idle and then a slow recovery. As things
warm up the dips become smaller and smaller. I know what it sounds
like but...

With this restatement, I'm thinking along the lines of a restriction.
Remember that Roger stopped needing the electronic pump when he
replaced the rubber hoses.

Is it possible that the hose is kinked or has something resting on or
against it that could restrict flow? Is it old enough that the interior
of the hose could be swelling up?

You might be able to swap hoses to see if the problem switches engines.
I'd blow out the lines to clear any foreign material while I was at it.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD