Brian D

Default Yacht Design School/Amateurs?

I have a standard statement on house plans that we use that basically says
"We tried, but if it doesn't meet your local requirements, then it's your
fault." A disclaimer. Written more nicely than that of course I can
dig it up and post it here if anyone is interested...

Brian

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message

"Brian D" wrote in message
People should make obvious statements on their plans (and in advertising

and
on web sites etc) that say something like "Compliant with v.XXXX of the

ABYC
Standards & Technical Guidelines for Small Craft" or some such thing.

Good suggestion. We may print that on our plans with some warnings etc.
Note that we sell 30% of our plans to export and do not plan to stuyd all
the regulations of all countries but the ABYC standards make sense.
--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com