Brian D

Default P.C. Idears ( P.S.)

Brian who? Me? My email works fine. Just remove the 'NS's (for No Spam)
from it when you reply. Flames gladly accepted ...quite often good
conversation! (But if it's a flame war, private is best, not the
newsgroups).

Brian

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
Dear PC,

You should think of doing two things before you post again:

1. Build ANYTHING with your methode and post the pictures. Go
ahead and post them here, we will make it easy for you by waiving the
prohibition on binary posts (don't say anything, see #2 below).

2. Find a good PR guy. For whatever reasons, your presentation is
hurting you effort.

Regards, Ron

PS. Brian is a whoos. My e-mail is real.