Steve

Default Plumbing the Watermaker output?

Your assuming that your salinity divertor is 'fool proof'??

You may be correct because, while using the product water as it is being
delivered, you would stand a better chance of noticing your coffee is a bit
salty.

My set up will deliver the product water to the tank fill manifold..

I may rethink this since I could fill a tank with bad water and never know
it.

I was onboard a friends boat and he had the product water line coming to his
galley sinks where it ran down the drain until he took a final "taste"
sample.. If it was good, he turned a 3 way valve that sent it to the tanks.

My HRO system has a remote control/indicator panel with both audible and
visual alarms to indicate any fault in the system or product water.. I
haven't installed it yet, seems to complicate the system too much.

I kinda like my friends simple method. KISS..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions