Julian

Default Advice needed

"Adrian" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I am to begin building a motor cruiser soon, just have to make a final
choice between a couple of plans I have been looking at. I live in the UK.

What are you thinking of building? I would be interested to hear more
details of your project.

I don't know the answer to your question but, if you don't get an answer
from this group, you could try going across and registering with
http://www.ybw.com/ybw/home.htm. They have a set of web forums that
have a number of people who appear helpful and knowledgeable. The
participants are mostly UK based so you are quite likely to find someone
with knowledge of UK/European regulations.

- Julian