Dave Skolnick

Default Shower pan details

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

What has me worried is that I have two big resort management computers
out on the Banks. I have been on the phone all day making sure we have
good backups.

"Dave Skolnick" wrote in message

[root #] shutdown -h now

Fred Williams wrote:
Them baby IBM's don't do no steeeken UNIX :-)

Ah, but the do grasshopper! From
http://www-132.ibm.com/content/home/...810/index.html

"Multi-platform operating environment supports OS/400, Linux, WebSphere,
Microsoft Windows and other e-business application environments."

Other IBM boxen have similar breadth, and IBM has been a significant
proponent of Linux for the last several years.

But now we are seriously OT and it's partly my fault. Sorry. So how's
that shower pan coming Glenn?

dave