posted to rec.boats.building
Don Dando Don Dando is offline

Default Wanted:Chris Craft 12 ft Kit Boat

I'm searching for someone with this boat that can either sell it to me or
take some measurements from it so I can complete the plans and get started
building the boat.

Any condition is OK, I can use it for a pattern boat or restore it.

I've contacted the Mariners Museum that has the CC records but no
construction plans for this boat.

I've also posted on the Chris Craft Club site with no luck.

I built one in my youth but while in military service my parents needed the
money and had to sell it, at 71 years of age now, I want to re-create my
youth!

Don Dando