Ed Edelenbos

Default Thoughts wanted...

WishIWasSailingInstead wrote:

Personally, I'm impressed by the fact that someone Loves the water so
much to be seen in this wonderful little boat. I hope they continue to
have great fun with it!

That's kind of where "my head is" as far as this boat goes. It is so
goofy that I almost can't resist.

I'm of the belief that many of us want more than we can afford, and
have too much pride to allow us to enjoy a contraption we can afford.
I'm significantly impressed by the webpage that I'm gonna start
designing a simple boat now....

Hasta!

As far as affording... what is it? $100 if traditional frame
construction and $150 (+/-) if s&g? Hell, either way it is about what a
1 day party costs to throw. It's about 2/3 what the same party would be
on a boat (taking into account the $$$ for gas.) I figure one trip on a
boat like this and it has earned it's keep. (grin)

Ed