DK DK is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:34:25 -0500, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

You anti-abortionists are a panic. You're "pro-life" until a fetus is born
and then most of you don't give a crap whether the kid lives or dies or
what kind of life it lives. You join the military and are more than
willing to killing women and children and burn villages, and you're pro
death penalty.

What a crock of absolute crap most of you are.

At its base your "pro-life-ness" is little more than your slightly
repressed Freudian fear of sexuality and your need to control women.

Bull**** Harry. That may be your little warped "take" on the subject, but
it doesn't reflect mine or many others.

Eisboch

I don't recall naming you. And I did include the "most" qualifier.

SUCKUP!

"Qualifier" = spin. He might have half his brain still working.