Bob Bob is offline

Default diesel stoves

On Feb 13, 6:05*pm, CptDondo wrote:
Here's one that looks promising; anyone have any experience with
these
folks? *Apparently the lanterns and stoves can be temperamental, but I
like the idea of the built-in pre-heater.

http://britelyt.groupee.net/stoves.htm

--Yan

Oh, youre looking for an old school moutineering camp stove.
ya, those are cool!

When I was in Fiji I bought a "tin can" kerosen stove with five wicks
sitting in a pool of fluid.for burning. It worked great! cooked Curry
lobster perfectly.
Try this. I seem to remember a Boy Scout merit badge called Tin Can
Cookery. That might work too.Or easier yet, dial up REI Seattle's fun
store.
Bob