Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default diesel stoves

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:35:39 -0000, CptDondo
wrote:

I come here seeking knowledge and advice. I am looking for a simple one
or two burner diesel stove.

There is reason for my madness. This is for a small RV, not a boat. I
don't have room for LP tanks. I stay out too long for propane bottles.
And I would like everything to run on the same fuel.

If your RV has a diesel generator or high current alternator you could
consider using small one or two burner electric stove tops. That
would also give you the ability to have a microwave oven.