William R. Watt

Default Peddle Boats

"Al" ) writes:

a thought does strike me that if cunningly engineered suitably stupidly
outsized wheels on a stupidly light body could be used, they could provide
all the lift bouyancy required... you'd want some very efficient mudguards
though... and you'd have no problem getting over quicksand either.

I've seen a kind of water tricycle made of three large wheels with big
treads like a farm tractor. Used to see it tied up to a houseboat on
the Rideau Canal. Probably used it to commute to shore.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm