James

Default To many pumps!!!

So any significant damage to one area of the boat could wipe out all methods
of pumping any water overthe side or anywhere else?
Sure thats a great plan?

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
Having searched for hours for nonfunctioning pumps on deliveries I
decided to put all my pumps on one centrally located platform under the
salon sole. There are two fresh water pumps, one salt water wash down
pump, one air conditioner cooling water pump, one fuel transfer pump,
one Jabsco Sea Gulp bilge pump and a grey water pump. Only the waste
pump, high pressure anchor sprayer and oil change pump are off the
platform.

Now I have to add a booster pump for the watermaker pump. Has anyone
ever used the washdown pump as a watermaker boost pump?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com