Ed Edelenbos

Default HULL

Is this thread about the program called "hulls"? I don't get it? I've
been using it for several weeks and had no problems. I've been working
out displacement and waterlines at given loads and it works like a
charm. It is also excellent for working out shapes (i.e. seeing what
will or won't look "boatlike" to my eye.) I've only printed a couple
pages through it and it has worked fine.

I'm not using it for "nesting"... (is that the term for working out
cuts?) I have easier (or at least more fun and satisfying) ways to do
that. But, the couple pages I have printed have come out like I expected.

Sounds like operator error to me...

Ed

malcolm wrote:
depends how good and accurate your printer is too,
and if printing out on 8x11 or A4 then a lot of blank pages between the
lines prob too.
regards malcolm

"carlp" wrote in message

Been studying hulls by Carlson, so called free one,
so if you have not been foolish enough to download this load of crap

please

do not bother, hate Indian givers, it is totally US. prints sends you into

paper wasting expedition you cannot control, set up like this on purpose
folks, please check and double check numbers positions of frames,

bulkheads,

unless your careful you could lose more than a bit of time wasting, my
advice avoid like the plague.
Most of these freebies have limiting factors built in rendering them US.
but they tell you, this ******* promises all and actually tries to make
fools of us, give the man a one hand clap.