P.C.

Default HULL

Hi

"carlp" skrev i en meddelelse
You get what you pay for I guess.

I don't buy that, concerning boat plans.

May I suggest a little more time learning to use a powerful tool and a
little less time whining?

Eh, if this is becaurse the files are compiled wrong, I find the forum shuld
discuss this, no reson not to warn if this is so.

Al
//////////
You obviously fail to grasp what I wrote, the freebie was purposely
corrupted, others stop down usage but others atleast inform that they have
limited use, not Hulls, they corrupt the printing causing useless piles of
paper to be wasted out of anyone's control it takes over the print program
which cannot even be aborted, only by removing the paper from paper tray and
shutting down, the information is a total waste of time this is incorrect
frames and bulkhead information purposely distorted, why offer it at all,
this is nothing less than fraud information that is purposely corrupted is
the action of a mad man.

Now I don't know Carson's plans, but I know I was very carefull not to upload
plot files , when I handed the Cyber-Boat designs on to free download ;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat/
these are the AutoCAD drawings proberly more compact than any graphic format,
and at the same time full documentation, while the "plan" is the actural CAD
drawing , beside with a few, Cyber-Boat even offer not just the unfolded panels
,frames and building jig, but the original 3D drawing , sort of virtual
boatyard.
Anyway I thought like this, that when everything anyway is free-download, why
not offer a happy builder, the 3D model in AutoCAD format.
That printer/plotters can run out of control, when feeded with a Plot file is
nothing new, but this never happen, when plotting directly from an AutoCAD
drawing, beside this give you the option, to check out the design, free or not,
in 3D before you build.
Another reson is, that anyone downloading could just scale equaly xyz and build
the Hull the scale asked.
P.C.