just_passing@

Default duckworks

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:39:07 -0500, "malcolm"
wrote:

hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

Yer but have to say - I love those sheep dogs. - IQ plus.

I had one as a boy, It taught me everything I needed to know about
life. The best parent, guardian friend I could have ever hoped for.
It really straightened out my conceptions on reality, almost
civilized me, or at lest saved me from getting shot like my best
friend.
But the problem is - I still tend to end thinking like a dog.
But still way better than crap parents, and all the government
departments bull****, in shunting you around various institutions -
the pathetic arseholes for humans.
But yer thumbs up to the wizzo dog. - there was no bull**** in that
one.
So any kid in strife ought get one.
They got way better brain than most humans.
Cheaper than any parasitic shrink, and way more fun.