FINNATTIC

Default Bad Gas?????

I recently aquired an 86 Sea Ray 230 weekender from my Brother.The gas in the
tank is over a year old.Stablizer was added last summer and there is approx. 20
gal in a 50 gal tank.I recently replaced the impeller in the Alpha one outdrive
and have made the adjustments to the shift cable. I also added MDR start fresh
to the tankThe engine has 230 hrs on it and starts right up but runs rough I
have a problem stalling opon shifting in and out of gear. Could it be the poor
gas quality and if so can i fillup with high test to run it through.Any
sugestions...Thaks Rob Haas