Greg

Default Rudder/Centreboard shaping

Andrew,
This does not answer your question, but I use a power planer to hand shape
rudders, then a belt sander, then orbital sander, the rest by hand sanding.
I have made rudders from layered plywood glued together with epoxy resin
from West Systems and others as well layering different woods such as oak
and maple on center boards. The power planer does the bulk of the shaping.

My next project is to construct a nice tiller for my newest project boat.
Greg Luckett

"Andrew Denman" wrote in message
Hi,

heard of a method of shaping foils by constructing a jig for a router.
Anyone done this or have a link for some pics?

TIA

Andrew