[email protected] google@cognisense.com is offline

Default Raymarine product horrors

This past summer, I purchased a Raymarine E120, 2 KW Raydome radar,
GPS and Wind/Speed/Depth instruments for my CNC Landfall 48.

The E120 product has MASSIVE shortcomings, which are documented by
myself on YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/cognisense

I had to send the unit to Raymarine warranty support, and they
replaced the motherboard. The unit in the videos has under 2 hours of
operation on it after Raymarine 'blessed' it when I shot these videos.

I was without the unit for 8 weeks while they waited for non-defective
replacement motherboards to arrive.

And the videos document what they claim as 'non-defective'.

I encourage everyone considering a Raymarine navigation system to take
a look at these videos.

Just fighting to get my money back. I'm going back to raster charts
on a PC.