Jacques Mertens

Default Where to get these vents - With a link to pictures

Maybe I misunderstand but are you asking about the little round ones close
to the sole?
I don't know where to find them but if that is all the venting for that
engine box, your engine will not get enough air.
It would not be sufficient for a gas engine but diesels need twice the air
of a gas engine.
There should be large louver vents on the front or side of the engine cover.
If that is not possible esthetically, you may want a blower that sends air
in the bilges.

PS: engine installations where my primary business for 10 years.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

I've asked a few times if anyone knows where to get vents like
these, but this time I actually have a link to pictures - so that
may help.

These are pictures of an engine cover on a boat similar to ours.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b321e102454c

Thanks!
Gary