Backyard Renegade

Default Glue blue poly tarp?

"Fred Williams" wrote in message . ..
Well I wasn't expecting you to take what I said seriously to start with :-)

Don't try to get me in the middle of your and Bateau's grenade tossing
contest!

?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't know what news group you
are reading (or not reading as the case may be).... I always send
folks to Bateau for plans. I have reccomended them more than any other
plans seller on these groups for years? I wish some of you new guys
would read my stuff before spouting. Anyway, got three boats leaving
the shop this week (one of mahogany and bronze, TWO or exterior ply,
more on that later in the week) no time for this.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com