Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default sidelights on a sailing vessel 13.2meters

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:22:30 -0800 (PST), Warren
wrote:

At what LOA is the mast head tri-color not satisfactory? Some of the
info I have says 12 meters, others say 20 meters. The col regs at
http://www.slp.wa.gov.au, Rule 25, says its 20m, but I am wondering if
its up to date.

I only have the tri-color and anchor light (13.2m), I would like to be
sure side lights and a stern light are not required. Everyone else
seem to have them.

The rules haven't changed.

Sailing vessels under way, less than 20 meters, can carry a
combination red/green/stern light at the masthead.