Larry Larry is offline

Default Red Cloud Abandoned!

jeff wrote in news:G4ydnf64SN-
:

Joe didn't post here often, but for those that know him from ASA:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stori...ue.c061dc.html

A sad day - at least they are all safe.

Sad, indeed. He must have had HF/SSB aboard to call the hams, maybe on
14.300 Mhz. I wonder what he was doing out there without a 406 Mhz EPIRB?
The story or video made no mention of an EPIRB alarm.

Sounded like the mainmast must have busted loose and was tearing the cabin
roof apart.

Glad they're all safe....including the dog.

Larry
--
Next time some broker tells you what a great investment he's selling,
ask him about Rhodium, a shiny metal used in Catalytic Converters.