Norm Norm is offline

Default Info Wanted about Wind Pilot Atlantik

PLEASE STICK TO WRITING TO PEOPLE ABOUT SOMETHING "you know about."
STAY OFF MY THREAD!!!

On Dec 26, 9:00*am, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:
I hope you didn't pay anything for it ..

WRONG
you don't know what boat it will work on,

WRONG
how it works,

WRONG
how to assemble ...

Why did you buy it, to put it on the wall in the den?

====="Norm" wrote in message

I just picked up a self steering wind vane labeled WindPilot. *This is
a Rudder system not ServoPendulum. *Looking on the web site I see the
newer Pacific WindPilot models, but not much on this model. *Does
anyone have any info on this model? *I would love to get a copy of the
parts list, installation instructions, and operating instructions.

I also would like to know what size boats this is best suited for.
Thanks,

Norm- Hide quoted text -