Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:47:29 -0800 (PST), millard63
wrote:

On Dec 22, 7:18*am, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
On Dec 21, 11:18 pm, HK wrote:
millard63 wrote:
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.comIfyoure interested in starting your
own worm farm, or intersted in Catabo Worms check out this link
http://catoba-worms.blogspot.com. Please feel free to give any advice
on how I should go about starting out my new Catoba Worm Farm, and if
the people in this group think this is a good ideahttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Check the link out the find out my plans, and or if youre intersted in
starting your own worm farm. *Theres a lot of money to be made in
worms, inparticulary Catoba Wormshttp://catoba-worms.blogspot.com
Finally, work suitable for retired Army colonels.

yes opening a Catoba Worm farm would definately be different and very
potentially profitable. *Think if you managed to get a Contract with
Wal-mart for Catoba Worms.....and so many boxes *Delivered. *Yes I
would say it would be a good thing for you.

\
They'd have to be Chinese worms.- Hide quoted text -

why, do chinese have catoba worms?

What the heel is a catoba worm?