Default Will insurance cover blown motor?

I have had the boat for a about a month now. It has a 5.0 Ford
Injected with a Volvo Penta. I was out of San Diego the other day and
ended up in a Kelp bed. I know. I am a moron. Anyway, as I was going
through the kelp I noticed an increase in temp. I shut it off and when
I went to restart it would not turn over. We got a tow in and when we
were almost back to shore, about an hour and a half later I tried to
turn it over and it turned over fine, it just won't fire. To get to
the point, my mechanic said I overheated it and maybe collapsed the
rings. I am curious if this is something that insurance would cover
under collision? I have Progressive. Thanks