posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default Thinking like Sailors

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:39:39 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:32:41 -0800, (Thom Stewart)
wrote:

I'm getting my ladies to thinking like sailors

http://madmariner.com/seamanship/wea..._BAY_122007_SW

I've seen similar shots before and it never ceases to amaze me that
Coast Guard (in Oz, Volunteer Coast Guard) will first even go out in
those conditions to perform a rescue, and 2nd, have tools of trade
that are so well designed and built.

Truly these 'are' heroes and your football star that makes the winning
touchdown or kick pales into oblivion.

Oh and have a happy christmas and fulfilling new year Thom.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

It's kinda amazing they didn't get slammed into the rocks. I believe one of
these did sink after that happened off the Marin coast.

I think the lense has foreshortened the shot.