Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default british seagull info request

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:06:38 GMT, Brian Whatcott
wrote:

Uh? 14 mm plugs are the usual platinum offering, I believe.
An adaptor might do the job.

I didn't know that. I do know they are great, are pretty much immune
to fouling and last at least 100 000 miles, which i just as well,to
since it takes two hours on my current ride. My 75 Volvo had a lot
under the hood, but plugs took five minutes. It always had room for
the tools and a hand, and you never had to take stuff off to get at
other stuff. The good old days were when you could work on the motor.
Stuff like brakes haven't changed and the shade tree mechanics can
still work on them.

Casady