Larry Larry is offline

Default Whoa - this is someting cool...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

She felt that if anybody managed
to make it to 2015, they would live to be at least 200 YO.

My old friends and I have a saying on this matter.....about doctors....

"Well patients don't pay for cars and waterfront property."

Think about it.......Why would any doctor in his right mind ever want to
CURE the sick goose laying the golden insurance eggs? They get paid even
when the patient dies!.....no money back guarantee. I'm still getting
bills from the ******* that turned my father into a hypocondriac for 15
years. He died 2 years ago!

Larry
--
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
"I have been to several major Chinese cities and have seen first hand shops

How can they be fake? The Chinese make all "American Products" I use!