Tim Tim is offline

Default Whoa - this is someting cool...

On Dec 19, 2:19 pm, "Del Cecchi"
wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:14:21 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

About fifteen years ago or thereabouts, I was working with some
medical researchers using medical modeling computations. At lunch one
day, I was chatting with one of those Dr. Dr. Dr. types - MD, PhD,
J.D. - medical ethics was her speciality.

She told me flat out that the major problem facing the medical
profession was what to do when they finally figured out how to solve
the worst of all medical conditions. She felt that if anybody managed
to make it to 2015, they would live to be at least 200 YO.

I was just reading about this:

http://news.rpi.edu/update.do?artcen...tappvar=page(1)

That time is getting closer and closer. :)

This one might work a little better.

http://tinyurl.com/2v8qmk

Imagine how many people would be on this earth if everyone lived for
200
years. I don't think I'd want to be here.
--
John H

Be long after 2015 before that one (the carbon nanotubes) makes it into
use.- Hide quoted text -

This thread calls for some Zager & Evans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8