Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default What happened to the PDQ Yacht Forum

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:43:53 -0800 (PST), John
wrote:

Howdy all . . . I am not sure if anyone here has an interest in the
boats that PDQ builds, but the forum that PDQ owners corresponded on
seems to have either been shut down, or access has been restricted.
Anyone know what might have happened to the forum, and do you have any
suggestions for gaining access for us (hoping I am not the only one)
PDQ skipper-wannabes?

Thank you to all in advance.

The rumor, quite possibly the fact, is that PDQ has suspended
operations and may be going out of business.