posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,alt.cooking.chat
ah ah is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog, 9

Kent Wills wrote:
As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:22:10 -0000, "DVH"
wrote:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Only *instant* white race. The other stuff will need to boil
for at least 20 minutes. Less if you like it a bit crunchy

Best to bring it just to a boil, then simmer for the duration.